Friday, February 4, 2011

LATTER DAY REIGN OF GLORY

YOLANDA BALLARD
AT THE FATHER'S FEET

Melbourn, Florida
http://www.ourchurch.com/member/r/RainNglory/

LATTER DAY REIGN OF GLORY

February 3, 2011
 
In order to escape the wrath to come you must have an ongoing trust and reliance upon the One who gave His life so that you would be free.  For it isn't just a matter of getting into the Kingdom, but staying with the Kingdom, and being a participant of promoting it.  For it isn't just a matter of escaping the wrath like having your own fire insurance, but being an active lover of the One who died for you.  We all must fight for the rights our Kingdom promotes, especially for life and justice and righteousness. 

You cannot just lie dormant like some demons pretend to do, but you must be active using every opportunity to pull down strongholds over the land, and being expectant, and watchful for I will move in these latter days with power and glory that will amaze those who do not yet know Me.  For I am Sovereign God of the Universe and Lord of All, and I reign victorious.  I won the fight at Calvary, and everything coming is part of My sovereign plan. 

Those who are called by My name and who love and serve Me will be sealed with the fire of My glory that no weapon can penetrate.  Yes, this is the end of all times, and you must cover yourself with the power of My blood, the force field of My love, and you must wear My armor, actively using your Sword, and above all stand behind your Shield of faith that no fiery dart or these days fiery missile can penetrate.

You are Mine.  You are bought with the price of My blood, and you have many benefits in My kingdom.  Do not let them pass you by.  Apply them all to your life.  Keep your eyes on Me, and I will lead you through the battle safely.  Do not look to the right or the left at what others might be doing, but keep pressing in.  Worship Me and love Me with all your heart, soul and strength, and love your neighbor as you love yourself. 

Yes, love yourself for you are My prize possession.  I love you so much and do not want to lose anyone to deception.  Do not look for an easier way than to follow My words for they are full of grace and truth.  Keep looking up for your redemption draws closer each day.  I am coming soon!  Please be ready. 

Watch out for the snares and the land mines.  Each step these days are important.  They are a matter of life and death.  Watch out for the seductions of the enemy for he is working overtime to snatch you away, but I see you covered with My blood, covered with My love, for surely My glory will reign! 

No comments: