Saturday, March 26, 2011

WHAT'S AN INFIDEL ?

WHAT'S AN INFIDEL ?

This is a true story and the author, Rick Mathes,is a well-known leader in prison ministry.
The man who walks with God always
gets to his destination.If you have a
pulse you have a purpose.

The Muslim religion is the fastest
growing religion per capita in the
United States , especially in the
minority races!!

Last month I attended my annual

training session that's required for
maintaining my state prison
security clearance.
During the training session there was a presentation by three speakers
representing the Roman Catholic,
Protestant and Muslim faiths,
who each explained their beliefs.
I was particularly interested in
what the Islamic had to say.
The Muslim gave a great presentation
of the basics of Islam, complete
with a video.
After the presentations, time was
provided for questions and answers.
When it was my turn, I directed
my question to the Muslim and asked:
'Please, correct me if I'm wrong,
but I understand that most Imams and
clerics of Islam have declared
a holy jihad [Holy war] against the
infidels of the world and, that by
killing an infidel,
(which is a command to all Muslims)
they are assured of a place in heaven.
If that's the case, can you give me
the definition of an infidel?'
There was no disagreement with my
statements and, without hesitation,
he replied, 'Non-believers!'
I responded, 'So, let me make sure
I have this straight. All followers of
Allah have been commanded to kill
everyone who is not of your faith so
they can have a place in heaven.
Is that correct?'
The expression on his face
changed from one of authority
and command to that of a
little boy who had just been
caught with his hand
in the cookie jar.'
He sheepishly replied, 'Yes.'
I then stated, 'Well, sir, I have
a real problem trying to
imagine The Pope commanding
all Catholics to kill those of
your faith or Dr.Stanley ordering
all Protestants to do the same
in order to guarantee them
a place in heaven!'
The Muslim was speechless!

I continued, 'I also have a

problem with being your friend
when you and your brother clerics
are telling your followers to
kill me! Let me ask you a question:
Would you rather have your Allah,
who tells you to kill me in
order for you to go to heaven,
or my Jesus who tells me to
love you because I am going
to heaven and He wants you
to be there with me?'


You could have heard a pin
drop as the Imam hung his
head in shame.


Needless to say, the organizers

and/or promoters of the
'Diversification' training seminar
were not happy with my way
of dealing with the Islamic Imam,
and exposing the truth
about the Muslims' beliefs.


In twenty years there will be
enough Muslim voters in the
U.S. to elect the President!


I think everyone in the U.S.

should be required to read this,
but with the ACLU, there is no
way this will be widely
publicized, unless each of us
sends it on! This is your chance
to make a difference...


(FOR CHRIST'S SAKE....SEND THIS ON . . .)







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Post this, if you have the courage, which I doubt. You were wrong again, as usual John!
He guys,



There was a pretty hard attack on me from Teri Hinkle and I wanted you guys to know the facts. Please forward to people that may believe this stuff being thrown out there by the opposition. In a nutshell, she is claiming that I owned a ton of companies and they all failed. A business is like a life. Eventually they all die or get swallowed up. She is trying to make me look like I have done a lot of bad business. Much of what Teri Hinkle is saying not true. Please remember that I have had 1200 employees with many successful businesses and yes all of them closed. One business was purchased in a stock and cash deal for over 6 million. Another had sales of an average of 650k a month. My last company, Your Capital Source, Inc. was in business for 5 or 6 years. I did millions a year in business. 75% of the companies Teri Hinkle is showing were either websites, shells, never launched or not my companies. She threw in words like divorce (with a case number, but not divorced, never filed, never been married to anyone else then my wife of 15 years), domestic violence (using my mom’s name) and the word “Fraud”. I have no crime on my record. I have committed no fraud on anyone. Otherwise they would have used it. Much of the businesses that I did, were industry needs and I filled a void. SINCE JOINING THE REPUBLIC, I have purposely NOT accepted a dime or any fees for any services. I could have done any number of things and I purposely stayed away and devoted 100% of my time to helping the people in the Republic without a single dollar in return.



By the way, in my last company, I funded of hundreds and hundreds of loans. The BBB had me as an A rating (attached) until I shut down, and then turned my rating to an F rating. They show my company as zero complaints with an F rating. When I called them and asked, they said it was because I was no longer licensed. I have attached a copy of the BBB rating. I had an average of 25 reps on the phone; my expenses were an average of 200k plus a month and ran this company without a single complaint for 5 years. That says a lot as a broker/lender. 99% of all brokers went out of business between 2006 through 2009.



My last company (Your Capital Source, Inc.) I was sued for my marketing. I hired a company in Canada to purchase leads. A bunch of attorneys and non-attorneys came out of the word work to sue me. At one point I had 49 lawsuits at once. I settled and paid out to a bunch of ambulance chasers about 175k. That is what got me into this movement. However some of these cases I have no idea about.



The actual tax amount I owe the IRS is about 24k from 1998. The rest is interest.



I did BK’d due to a company that burned me hard. I won my adversary claim (against the company that burned me) within bankruptcy and after a 3 year battle it was discharged. NO FRAUD. ALL ON RECORD.



I could spend hours on my life, but after 1200 employees, and millions going through my accounts, I am proud about what I have accomplished. Teri Hinkle can make anyone look bad, because that what she is good at.



Now… The only two people that have my Social, were the Bureau and Manny/Ken from Panama Law. So… We have issues other than me who has been trusted with the Republic data from day one and never compromised the President or Vice President.


God Bless.





Kelby-Thomas: Smith

Anonymous said...

Tuesday, January 6, 2009 A true story and the author, Rick Mathes, is a well-known leader in prison. .....9 comments:.....
Anonymous said... This is insanity if anyone actually believes this! Unfortunately I fear that I already know that people do. Please people go do some research before accepting this as truth. Feb 26, 2009 9:49 AM /// Anonymous said... This is True he has stated this on his website www.breakthechain.org/exclusives/rickmathes.html
March 10, 2009 10:54 AM /// Anonymous said... Just because someone claims it, it doesn't make it true. Do some research, this story is at least unreliable and mildly racist, and at most a detriment to the Christian faith. Apr 19,2009 //// Anonymous said... Here's the actual article from Rick's website -
http://www.charityadvantage.com/missiongateministry/AllahorJesus.asp June 9, 2009 8:39 PM ......(...) Anonymous said... OMG indeed. I believe that the biggest gift God gave us, was the ability to think. Praise God by using this gift. To stoke fears, to put yourself above God, to pass judgement on entire population of people, that he created.Does this please him ? All Christians, go back into your closet, talk with your God and make things right with him, Take care of your own lives and God, not you, will take care of the rest. February 21, 2011 11:13 AM
http://www.theindemnity.com/2009/01/true-story-and-author-rick-mathes-is.html