Wednesday, May 4, 2011

SUDDENLY I WILL COME

JUDY CURMI

SUDDENLY I WILL COME

5-1-2011

Suddenly, suddenly… I will come into my temple suddenly* – and you are that temple. You are the place I want to dwell. You were created for this. My whole Plan was to have a place to dwell not made by human hands. I in you and you in me, that is the long and the short of it.**

Your wait is just about over, for I have started to shake everything that can be shaken. [Heb. 12:25-29] Harder and harder I will shake, so that which is perishable will finally fall. No matter how man tries to prop up HIS creations, no matter how much he tries to defy ME, his plans will turn to dust. I will blow them all away with my mighty breath.

MY PEOPLE WILL BE VICTORIOUS

NO MATTER HOW BAD THE SITUATION LOOKS.

Even if there is an army as big as the army that stood against Gideon*** and your numbers seem miniscule, I will prevail! I will give you the victory. I will give the enemy into your hands! I laugh because this is so easy for me. Appearances are nothing to me. Great and swelling words of Satan are nothing to me.*4

I AM coming to you, my children. I AM coming suddenly and I will dwell in you in full measure. Get ready, for surely it is at your doorstep. Your victory is assured, not a little puny victory, but a victory in keeping with the King of the Universe, the Lord God Almighty!

*Mal. 3:1-6a “ Behold, I will send My messenger, and He will prepare the way before Me. And the Lord, whom you seek, will come suddenly to His temple, even the Messenger of the covenant, in whom you delight. Behold, He is coming” says the Lord of hosts.

“But who can endure the day of His coming? And who can stand when He appears? For He is like a refiner’s fire and like a launderers’ soap. He will sit as a refiner and a purifier of silver; He will purify the sons of Levi, and purge them as gold and silver, that they may offer to the Lord an offering in righteousness.

Then the offerings of Judah and Jerusalem will be pleasant to the Lord, as in days of old, as in former years.

And I will come near you for judgment; I will be a swift witness against sorcerers, against adulterers, against perjurers, against those who exploit wage earners and widows and orphans, and against those who turn away an alien – because they do not fear me,” says the Lord of hosts. “For I am the Lord, I do not change…” [NKJ]

**John 18:20-23 I do not pray for these alone, but also for those who will believe in Me through their word; that they all may be one, as You father, are in Me, and I in You; that they also may be one in Us, that the world may believe that You sent Me. And the glory which You gave Me I have given them, that they may be one just as We are one: I in them, and You in Me; that they may be made perfect in one, and that the world may know that You have sent Me, and have loved them as You have loved Me. [NKJ]

***Judges 7:7, 12 And the Lord said to Gideon, By the three hundred men that lapped I will save you and deliver the Midianites into your hands; and let all the other people go, every man to his place…12And the Midianites and the Amalekites and all the Rakimites lay along the valley like locusts in multitude; and their camels were without number, as the sand by the seashore in multitude.

*4”Swelling”: STRONGS 5246 (hypĕrogkŏs): insolent

No comments: