Monday, June 27, 2011

The Father’s Good Pleasure

MARY CLARK
Marianna, Florida
To unsubscribe from this list, please send an email with the word "unsubscribe" in the subject line.
To subscribe, send an email with the word "subscribe" in the subject line.
Listening Ears
barnabessie@embarqmail.com

The Father’s Good Pleasure

June 27, 2011

Philippians 2: For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.

Yes, it is your God and Father, Who is at work in you. I want you to be sure of this fact. Don’t let a day go by that you do not give Me thanks for that which I have performed in your heart that day. It is I, Who will bring about the finest of hours. It is your God, your loving Creator, Who is creating the masterpiece of all time. Rest in this wonderful knowledge. Now, I do want you to know, to understand, that the work that I do in your heart is done according to My will for you. It is not done in a haphazard fashion. It is done with extreme precision. Do not hesitate to regard this truth no matter what circumstances in which you may find yourself.

Know this also, the work that I accomplish will lead to the accomplishment of the next work. I work continually in the hearts of My beloved children to bring forth My will. Regard the wonder that is accomplished in this truth. And I say to you today, beloved, that I am a God Who delights in His children, and in bringing forth My profound work in their hearts. I have wonderful plans for your future. I have things in My mind for you that will bring you much satisfaction and delight of heart. So recognize them when they appear and know that it is but a tiny fraction of what is to come, of what you are soon to enjoy by the hand of your beloved God and King!!!

No comments: