Wednesday, January 30, 2013

The Evil Agenda and the cure


Good Message From A Reader - The Evil Agenda and the cure

I need to say something that is heavy laden on my heart. What I'm about to say will label me a kook by some of you. I am not here to please man, but to do the will of The Father God. 
I've been following this evil political agenda for some time know and I feel this has to be told. The only way one can escape from all of this, Is to invite Christ in ones life. He is the only way anyone of us will be able to have eternal life. He is my protector and can be yours too if you let him. That being said:

Are we smart enough to understand that if the globalists invade Iraq, and kill a million plus people just to control the oil, and actually cut off supply in order to jack up the prices (there’s more than one way to make money over something), do you think they care about us? If the gov’t 12 years ago stole the death benefits of the entire military and it was a minor footnote in the back of the newspaper, do you think they care about us? If there are no checks and balances for the general public, and for other people there’s not going to be any checks and balances for us. There’s no lobby for basic liberty. The only reason we still have guns is because there’s a gun lobby and there’s money to be made by select corporations off gun sales. The globalists have always sold weapons to everybody and so they’re kind of skitsophrenic on the issue of guns because they want total control but then also like to sell guns. The only reason we still have a 2nd Amendment is because our forbearers fought for it, it’s been tribally handed down as a tradition and some of us have been active and it’s something which some of us physically understand.
You know your gun, you know you’re rights, you still got it to a certain extent, but many people don’t know about the 10th  Amendment, it’s gone, they don’t know about the 4th, it’s gone, they don’t know much about the first, other than freedom of speech. It’s also about freedom of religion, assembly, protest, redress and grievances.

 Gov’t can make no law respecting religion, that’s why South Western Indians can take all the hallucinogens they ever want and nobody can arrest them because it’s part of their religion. You and I don’t have to agree with it, but they’ve got freedom of religion, so The Supreme Court ruled back in the 1950’s The Hopi Indians can take Peyote because that was used in their religion rituals for thousands of years.

So how is gov’t regulating churches saying they can’t be involved in politics and they can’t say they’re against gun control? It’s all a giant hoax. It’s all illegal to have troops on the streets. It’s all illegal to have warrentless checkpoints. But the gov’t is allowed to get away with such things because they are corrupt at every level. They are now demonizing Christians, libertarians, constitutionalists and those who support our 2nd Amendment to bare arms. They are labeling us as extremists in an attempt to divide the USA so they can use the public to argue with one another on certain political issues to further there agenda for a total takeover of America and from where I stand it’s working as they’ve planned. It’s only going to get worse if we put up with it. The T.S.A. was put into place to see how much we as a free nation would put up with losing our liberties. That’s working as well.
The nwo is about control. They need to spy on us at every venue, listen to our private conversations on every telephone, because the are all cowards and don’t want to lose their hopes of a One World Gov’t slipping out from under them. This has been in the making for approx 300 years and they are just so close. When the Constitution is dead so is America. I personally see this country gone by around 2015 if nothing is done to stop the tyranny of the Obama dictatorship.

God said it, I believe it!!!!

2 Chronicles 7:14

New International Version (NIV)
14 if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

3 comments:

archangel said...

Well, the good news is that the vipers were only allowed a certain amount of time to be vipers (Read: dragons and serpents referred to in the bible) Their hourglass is empty. They are imploding worldwide. The landlord (Mom and Dad God) has returned and rent is due. "They" are broke. Whoops! I see an eviction in the works. The Greyhound to hell will be leaving shortly.

Anonymous said...

BULLSHIT!

Anonymous said...

Well, has anyone ever stopped to consider that maybe why most of the politians and others who call themselves our lords and masters, bishops, cardinals, popes, and presidents just might be suffering from mental illness? You know, from ritualistic abuse, from growing up abused and suppressing it? I know that after being abused for at least 12 years of my life, Im suffering still, but at least I can say Im not frushing everything I have down the toilet so I can be lording something over someone, or a group of someones, know what I mean? I know mental illness, I have seen it all over my town, and in my own family and even a bit in myself, so it takes one to know one, and the whole lot of them, are sick with it. But, its in clearly unchecked mode, running rampant from years of neglect and denial. I also know that one pretty well, but I got past it. See they need to get past it too, they need to get past the stage of everything is fine, nothing is wrong, see thats what an insane person does, looks at what they do, say and think as if it were perfect, flawless, and not in any way wrong or highly destructive, both to themselves and to others....see they are clearly in denial that they are screwing up, and royally I might add. I dont think any self imposed oligarch has ever lasted very long and lived to even talk about it, sooner or later they piss someone off who has means, it always happens. But, see if they wont ever listen to the truth, or even look at themselves and go, "Hey, this is totally messed up, why am I?" and then blew their brains out from sheer shame and guilt. But, its pretty obvious these clowns have no shame and no guilt, otherwise they wouldnt lie so much and embrace the rigid fear that has them all by the throat, choking them and with no end in sight of the freaking fear. I mean, wow can you imagine it?