Thursday, July 31, 2014

TNT - Bank Changes 8/1

TNT:

PollySue: Last night July 30,2014 I had to go to the grocery store …while I was picking up a few things I saw a lady that is in the loan department at my bank.  We started talking, I have a handicap son who has a bank account at the bank also and I told her that he can understand why he has to pay $1.00 every month for his ATM card.

We both laughed about it, but then she told me that things are changing at the bank on Aug 1, 2014.

I said oh, like what?  She then said that she just received some of the information and it was like fees that would be dropped, she said there are some big changes that will be happening Aug 1st,

she said she doesn't have all the information because she works in the loan department.  But the bank has been getting ready for these changes and all to help their banking customers and new customers! 


(wow, they are expecting  new customers?)

No comments: